1. We will size your generator correctly (we will not undersize or unnecessarily oversize)
2. We will quote your installation in the least expensive option possible. Our experience in the field guarantees this.
3. We will install your generator legally and to code.
4. We will insist your generator be maintained properly and can provide this service to you at a very fair and reasonable rate. We highly suggest thinking twice before investing in a generator if you do not plan on maintaining it properly. The chances of having a generator function the way it should during a power outage are much lower when it has not been maintained properly and the chances of the customer unfairly finding fault with the manufacture or the installer when generator does not function properly are much higher. It’s a no-win situation for both customer and installer.
5. We will provide service after the sale. If you are one of our 2000+ Maintenance Contract Customers, you will have access to a technician on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.