HGEN-100 Service Entrance Rated Generator Transfer Switch Surge Protector
- UL 1449 Listed 4th edition type 1 for installation on the service entrance side of GeneratorTransfer Switches
- Flush mount plate option available for finished walls
- Common mode suppression with 100,000 Surge Amp Capacity DUAL MODE with both MOV and GAS-TUBE protection
- Thermally fused metal oxide varistor (MOV) suppression technology
emitting diode (LED) visual indicator for transfer switch protection status
- Type 06 Enclosure suitable for transfer switches installed inside or outdoors
- The HGEN-100 is U.L. Approved and designed for installation at the Utility Entrance of the generator transfer switch providing robust protection for both the transfer switch and the whole home against damaging electrical surges and spikes.